Wednesday, November 18, 2009

misc...

I finally "made" some homemade kleenex 2 weeks ago. I just cut some flannel and called it good. Madigan picked out a ballerina print (of course). Here she is folding them all up after washing. Anything we may call a chore or work or cleaning, she likes it! Lately she's also been crushing eggshells in the pestle and mortar. I love these little tasks that she can help with, but also take her some time to do and give me a break...


BOTH dogs took a nap with Madigan the other day. She was so happy to cuddle with Naya as well. I should sneak in there one of these days and snap some pictures-Barnaby lays right next to Madigan with his head on Kyle's pillow. He never misses a nap time or bed time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They are too sweet all cuddled up in there; I don't blame um for not wanting to miss nap time!