Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kyle's Birthday



Each year, Kyle requests a boston creme pie as his birthday cake. It's never very pretty, but oh it is so delicious. I think I am going to start requesting this as my birthday cake as well.
And Madigan being 3 this year, of course she thinks birthdays are the best. Can you see the happiness in her face?Before Dad got home:
We had a nice little surprise on Kyle's birthday. Our electricion called to say he'd being started our new lighting installation that day! We have had very poor lighting (2 lambs and a bad fixture hanging from the kitchen ceiling) since moving in. A couple of weeks ago Kyle decided it was time and we got it! What a different life it is on the main floor now!

Some random photos:
Madigan's new hat Mom made:

4 comments:

Beth said...

That hat is adorable!

Jessica said...

What a great little helper she is! And I must say....YOU look fabulous, you are just glowing hot momma!

nana said...

She looks so cute in this hat and is looking so much older.

You also look so good Erin! You don't look like you gained any weight anyplace except your belly. You look very healthy and what a nice round belly! I know you feel huge, but you really do look good.

nana said...

I recognize the blocks in the photo of Madigan looking out the hole. We have that set at our house for Tyler and Arden to play with. At the bonfire, all the kids had them on the floor playing with them and building. It was nice to watch them playing together.