Wednesday, November 18, 2009

31 weeks done, 9 more weeks to go...

We're 31 weeks along, only 9 more weeks to go. I think they're going to go pretty fast since we have 3 holidays between now and the due date. I'm feeling so big already, but the doctor's appointment yesterday said I'm right on track....I'm actually 7 pounds less then I was at the same time in Madigan's pregnancy! I'm getting so excited to meet this new little person. This baby is so much more active then Madigan was int he womb--I can only imagine what we're in for....Of course, Madigan needed to take some pictures of her own as well:

And Madigan talking to the baby is a norm around here. Mostly she just says "Hello baby, I'm your big sister."...She says she's already a big sister and is so excited about her sibling. She says it's a surprise (the sex of the baby) when anyone asks what she's having.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait for the new baby Mock.