Last weekend Madigan sent out her party invitations. (This was another day she chose a crazy non-matching outfit herself.) She has been talking about her birthday for months. I'm not sure how we'll keep up the hype once it passes. 3 must be a very big year since the understanding of such a holiday is much clearer and anticipated. She even tells me at the store she could get "that" for her birthday....and usually she says she can get it for her birthday party. We did get her a few items, but have asked the kids not to bring presents this year again. I'm more focused on what our family birthday traditions will be (more on those later).

2 comments:
I can't resist...the house looks so clean! Look at that counter/table top, it just sparkles! Looks like you are one damn good house wife! I am so proud of Madigan still napping in her bed, and now with all that room she'll be spending nights in there before you know it. Love the hedgehog!
That picture of her with her invitations is awesome. I was just talking to someone about how perfect your child is. She really is, you know.
Congrats on another year of parenthood!
Post a Comment