Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finished Tree

We found Christmas music in the Christmas box and had an evening of trimming the tree and hanging other holiday decorations. Here's the finished tree. It's perfect for our house-not to wide for our small space. We love it!Madigan had a great time decorating the tree.
And below she put every little light in the ceramic light up tree we got from Kyle's parents last year. (I think Pappy's mom made this tree, but I need to ask and make myself a note for future years.)I may have to take and post a picture of the beloved Frosty light. Madigan calls it "Holly Jolly" since that's the lyric she remembers from the Frosty the Snowman song. And today we opened the first door to the "Countdown to Christmas" calendar that Nana sent.....

2 comments:

nana said...

Yes, Grams Eakle made this tree when she was really interested in ceramics. I'm so glad you all like it! Madigan has great patience too.

Jessica said...

I love the countdown to Christmas calendar, so exciting for them!