Sunday, December 6, 2009
Good Dog
Madigan is officially done with naps. I'm sad to see them go, but it's also nice not having to work the day around the nap time. And there will still be plenty of naps this Winter I'm sure. For now, we have quiet time. That means Madigan is in her room playing "quietly" until her timer goes off-about 30 minutes right now but we're hoping to build that up to 45 or 60 minutes some day. The only rules are that she can't call Mom and Dad and come out (except to go potty). She's taken quite fondly to her time alone and can be heard singing and talking and reading with the dogs. Her favorite days are when both dogs are willing participants. The other day it was only Naya and this is what happened:
A little note about Naya: she LOVES Madigan. We didn't think she ever would love her the same ways that Barnaby does, which is still true. But she does love to kiss Madigan and get hugged and cuddled (which is totally amazing from Naya!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the outfit! She reminds me of someone from the Bible. Esther was the most beautiful woman in the Bible, and I'm guessing Naya is the most beautiful dog!
Post a Comment