Below are a couple pictures of our new (old) camp box! My Grandpa made this box and I grew up using it when my parents took us camping. He thought of everything! I had been telling my Mom I wanted this and would use it, but we needed a way to get it to Bozeman. Well, that way presented itself when Kyle bought a new Dodge Sprinter van for work from Wisconsin! So, this was our first trip getting to use it and we LOVE it!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Flathead Lake
We took a 5 day vacation at the beginning of last week (Fri-Tues) and headed up to Glacier. On the way, we camped one night on Flathead Lake. Our camp spot was the best camp spot we have EVER had, we really didn't want to leave! We had beautiful weather the entire trip.
Below are a couple pictures of our new (old) camp box! My Grandpa made this box and I grew up using it when my parents took us camping. He thought of everything! I had been telling my Mom I wanted this and would use it, but we needed a way to get it to Bozeman. Well, that way presented itself when Kyle bought a new Dodge Sprinter van for work from Wisconsin! So, this was our first trip getting to use it and we LOVE it!

Madigan taking pictures of Dad, while he snaps pictures of her:





Madigan leveling the table:
Madigan had the freedom of getting in and out of the water as she wished due to the little kiddie pool we made her:
Below are a couple pictures of our new (old) camp box! My Grandpa made this box and I grew up using it when my parents took us camping. He thought of everything! I had been telling my Mom I wanted this and would use it, but we needed a way to get it to Bozeman. Well, that way presented itself when Kyle bought a new Dodge Sprinter van for work from Wisconsin! So, this was our first trip getting to use it and we LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment