Oh, I would so like to "institute" a family weekend hike every weekend, never to be canceled. But, as life often does, things get crazy and you just can't fit everything in. This weekend was one of those weekends. I spent most of Saturday organizing our garage, which was in dire need of some purging and shifting. On Sunday, we decided that we didn't have time for a hike, so we headed up to Peet's Hill here in town and took everybody for a walk. We ended up spending a lot of time up there and the weather was so beautiful....and we actually had the small camera in a pocket! Then we headed over to watch Max and Oliver while their parents had a little date. We swapped them last weekend and caught a movie and dinner without Madigan- oh the joy of actually eating a meal from start to finish-wow, I miss those days....
What is this I hear about parents not being able to eat a meal start to finish? Please start lying about the reality of parenthood on your blog for the sake of your yet-to-be-blessed readers.
Ohhh, Beth..... I am just happy if I am no longer having hunger pains when my meal is "done". But it is all worth it, they are soo cute and all yours to snuggle!
We also have a scheduled family hike each weekend, we are scoring a 50% :(
3 comments:
What is this I hear about parents not being able to eat a meal start to finish? Please start lying about the reality of parenthood on your blog for the sake of your yet-to-be-blessed readers.
Ohhh, Beth..... I am just happy if I am no longer having hunger pains when my meal is "done". But it is all worth it, they are soo cute and all yours to snuggle!
We also have a scheduled family hike each weekend, we are scoring a 50% :(
I'm so happy to hear that you and Kyle went out on a "date!" It's good to have some alone time even though I know you love having Madi along.
Post a Comment