Leo fell asleep at the barn playing:
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Summer Miscellaneous
Ahhh, Summer oh how I love thee! We are doing as much as we can to absorb all the sun that we can. As I type this on August 11th, the high is expected to be 78. I feel like Summer is already ending and yet we haven't had it yet. So, it goes in Montana. We will be savoring these last few weeks of August as much as we can. Here's some miscellaneous shots from mostly July:
Leo fell asleep at the barn playing:
Madigan made a fairy house at the library again this year. Such a fun activity to do with kids. We thought for a minute about making her birthday party a fairy house building party, but it would be a lot of work for this Mama to operate the hot glue gun for 2 hours with multiple kids.
The kids and I went to the Gallatin County Fair on a Friday afternoon. It was mellow and easy and both kids love visiting with the animals.
Madigan "won" a aquatic frog at the Fair, but it only lived a week.
Playdates abound in the Summer!!:
Kyle and Leo at bedtime. Yup, it's still light out in this shot.
Face painting at Lunch on the Lawn, our Wednesday ritual in the Summer (picnic lunch with music).
Leo fell asleep at the barn playing:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment