Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Recital 2011

This year Madigan took Tap/Ballet class. For her recital they did a tap routine to 'Oh Suzanna'. She was so much more confident (or maybe it was her Mama who was) in her recital and leading up to it. When she didn't want to go to class, all I had to mention was that the recital was coming soon and she was on board again.
We had a surprise visit from Grandma !!! (more on that later), so she helped us get all ready.

Grandma curling M's hair:


Flowers after the recital (Madigan begged the days leading up for flowers but was surprised when she got them).
Our neighbor Pat also went with us this year:




Her whole class:









(I know the pictures are dark but we can only take them during the rehearsal.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Super cute! I love that Leo's shirt matches M's pretty dress.