We are sweet pea folk.... Sweet Pea festival that is. Here's a few photos from our weekend. We went all 3 days and ate all the festival food we could get in. (Thank goodness we rode bikes to combat those calories!)
Saturday morning parade:


Madigan spent most of the parade without a shirt. We left the house early for coffee and breakfast at the Coop on the way-when we left it was cold....and then it was extremely hot and sunny....

Leo eating some cereal:


Leo did so well with staying out late and being outside. He slept like a rock once we got home and has been going to bed at 6:30 the last 2 nights!



Playing silly with Dad:


Tie dyeing undies, shirts and onesies:
3 comments:
Madigan's hair is so long! I love her pigtails :) And could Leo be any cuter?!
Your family is so cute. They are growing so fast, I can't believe it.
I can't believe how chubby and happy Leo looks!!
Post a Comment