Monday, June 14, 2010
Ballet Overload
Here's photos from Madigan's ballet recital dress rehearsal last Thursday night. (We're not allowed to photograph the day of since there's a professional who does it, and it's very disruptive to others.) Unfortunately Kyle was out of town for over a week and missed it so sad! Madigan is the youngest and smallest in her class which made her extra special cute!! She did such a great job. When I first signed her up I thought for sure she wouldn't do the recital. But about half way through she started talking about it and then she did it! she has really enjoyed this class and the new friends. Next year she may do a ballet tap combo class, but we still need to decide. I'll be sending the link to the video this week by email. (I haven't figured out how to post videos longer then a minute on this blog.)














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment