Last week Madigan and I were walking downtown and past the thrift store. Outside was this easel. For $3.50 we got this easel with a full roll of paper that rolls from the top, 6 full paint bottles, 2 paintbrushes, a squirrel figurine (was in the bag) and a paint smock! What a deal! I had bought Madigan an easel at a garage sale a long time ago for $1 and it worked fine but it wasn't anything great. This one however- is awesome! I love that paper unrolls from the top!


My kid LOVES to paint, and draw and color, etc. But painting means clean up time as well. No matter how hard I try to supervise her, she ALWAYS ends up with paint in places it shouldn't be. I don't really care since I buy the washable paint, it's just funny that it always happens that way.... And it's funny how happy this single activity makes my kid!

1 comment:
What talent! I think you have a little creative genius on your hands.
Post a Comment