Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Knitting So Early?

Believe it or not, I've been working on the same scarf for over a year! I had taken that thing EVERYWHERE with me! I'm almost done now and have been itching to make a new alpaca scarf. So, after a day of drilling holes and an afternoon baby shower to attend, I came home and informed Kyle that I wanted a few minutes to start my new scarf...He obliged after having 3 hours to himself (3 hours seems like an eternity when you don't have the kid to watch!). So I got started and soon after Madigan wanted to also be part of my knitting. She kept saying "I watch", and she did.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yay! I think they have sets for kids at craft stores. She should totally start knitting - it's never too early to join the revolution :-)

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.