Friday, July 11, 2008

"Vintage" Play Kitchen!

Yay, I found a play kitchen for Maidgan, and it was only $3! We were hoping to get a wood one for her birthday or Christmas, or maybe Kyle could make one. But when I found this one for 3 bucks, I couldn't resist it's charm or bright colorful happiness.. The nice wood ones I have looked at have been $150 or more, depending on size and features. I set this one up in the living room downstairs and every day I fall more in love with it....I wish my kitchen window had a pie on the sill every day!

Madigan loves it so far. It came with a bunch of plastic food, which is fine for now, but I'm looking for wood food that has the velcro so she can "cut" it. And I already found her a pots and pans and utensils set to cook with. Both the fridge side and the oven side slide open and there's plenty of storage for food and cooking items. She also has a wooden set of condiments and I have a wooden smores set she'll get for her birthday or Christmas.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Admit it Erin, after she goes to bed, you play with it too :)

I know I would.

Jessica and Adam said...

You find the best stuff! That is the cutest kitchen, Emmet wants to take it for a spin:)