I was do for a magnet inventory restock at Tart this month. Some of you may have gotten a set of small magnets for Christmas this past year. After the holidays I started doing larger ones too (quarter sized). The magnet pictures are from everything and anything I find in the free magazines at the library. A friend saw them and thought that Tart would be a good fit. It's a place in the Emerson Cultural Center that sells all different things from local artists- handmade skirts and bags, lots of jewelry, some artwork, paper goods, etc. I make my small and large magnets sets that come in little metal tins. And I also make oilcloth lunch sacks. It's been a nice local venue and allows me to have quality craft time. But it's also a lot of work sometimes, especially if I get a custom order....I think sometimes Kyle thinks I'm crazy for adding yet another thing to do, but I do truly enjoy doing it.

2 comments:
I love my made just for me magnets!!!
I love mine too Erin!! -Tracy
Post a Comment