Two weekends ago we actually had 90 degree weather the whole weekend. They said it was July temps in mid May. If you've been here in May, you know it's still pretty chilly and moist around here. Soooo, needless to say we were so excited! It's been a very long winter with lots of snow and we've been needing to soak up some sun. So, Madigan and I got some flowers and planted those, and we also started digging into the ground around the house so we can plant and mulch perennials. Madigan is a very good helper and enjoys anything outside. We're hoping this weekend warms up and we can spend some time outside painting and digging.
Love the video, she is so helpful and responsive! And as I saw a white car on the side of one of the photos I thought, hey...I still haven't seen a photo of the new family mobile!
3 comments:
Love the video, she is so helpful and responsive! And as I saw a white car on the side of one of the photos I thought, hey...I still haven't seen a photo of the new family mobile!
Would you believe I also had a little bonnet similar to Madigan's when I was about 8 yrs. old??!
You're dressed alike!!! I love it.
Post a Comment