Friday, September 7, 2007

Big Girl Furniture

I picked up this cute little chair from a garage sale in the beginning of the summer. I just moved it into Madigan's room and more recently into the living room....Need I tell you that she LOVES it. It rocks just enough for her to stay interested and also to practice her balancing skills.
The past couple of weeks have been pretty big weeks for us. Madigan has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. I think she may have a full mouth by the end of the month. She eats mostly food she can feed herself and isn't very interested in nursing anymore. The last few nights she even slept through the night.
Madigan has also started saying "Dada"- she likes to practice but she also says it whenever Kyle comes home now too. It's very cute.
She's doing great at school and loves it there. I think she is really able to learn and play in a great environment with great teachers and "friends". I'm happy we chose to send her and am also really enjoying working half days 5 days a week.
We bike all over town with her in the bike trailor (oops need to take a photo for y'all to see-i'll try this weekend.)


1 comment:

Beth said...

Such a big girl!!! I can't believe she's almost a year old.

I love all those windows - fabulous.