Monday, May 7, 2007

Miscellaneous

So, we are supposed to close on the new Bozeman house this Friday! The sellers of the house broke up and I think one of them may not be cooperating with the other. The guy seller and the title company assure me that we will be signing all of the paperwork this Friday. Kyle is going to be putting a new roof on our existing house in Belgrade over the weekend and I hope to get started on the new house right away. It's been a bachelor pad for a while now so I think it's going to need some cleaning, in addition to all of the other things we want to do.

Having bought a newly remodeled place the 1st time around, I need to keep in mind that a fixer upper takes time.... We will be living in a transition zone for a while we work (and try to pay for) on the new house. Jessica and Diego (from Spain!!) are coming to visit us in July and I was hoping to have a lot of work done by then---but I don't think it's going to happen quite that fast.

In other news, Madigan has started playing peekaboo all by herself. It's very sweet and it's a fun family game...She raises and throws off the covers, and Kyle and I scream "Peekaboo" everytime. She is such a special baby. We just melt over her.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jessica and Diego don't care if the work is done or not, we just can't wait to see you guys!!! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new place and fixing up the old! If you guys are willing to put us up for a few days/weeks/months I'd be happy to load up my tools and come on up and give a hand fixing up the place.