Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter Miscellaneous

Madigan's school carnival. Shown here the Donut Dangle:


M packaging her valentines for school. I made candy buttons on waxed paper.

M's valentine to Kyle and I:

Leo wearing his Lightning McQueen valentine bracelet from Grandma and Grandpa:

Cupcakes!!:

Leo falling asleep because we didn't give him a proper nap and he apparently still needs one very much, time -5:00pm, food still in his mouth!:

M and her American Girl doll, Julie,who in Madigan's words is "part of our family":

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great pictures! I cannot believe how tall M looks. The picture of Leo sleeping at the table is adorable and I love that Nayah is in the background! Also, M and her doll in matching jammies - I die.

Jessica said...

I love M´s valentine! And Leo looks like a spitting image of you in the photo with his v-day present!