Madigan had fun glue-ing the leaves to the tree:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Thankful Tree
I spend a lot of time thinking of little things we can do to remind us of the season or the holiday. This year we did a little Thankful Tree leading up to Thanksgiving. We didn't add a little leaf to it every night like I had planned, but we did talk about it while out on walks or laying in bed-so I guess that it's really the idea behind it that's important even if it didn't end up with a ton of leaves.
Madigan had fun glue-ing the leaves to the tree:

And then she decided that our tree needed things living in it and stairs to get the the hole that the owl lives in:
(Madigan just came down and saw these pictures as I posting this, so now we just cut out and wrote on 3 more leaves to be added!)
Madigan had fun glue-ing the leaves to the tree:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment