Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ah, the Beach...or the third leg of our vacation....

We had a beach house 2 blocks from the ocean in Dewey Beach, Delaware. It was a real vacation with lots of good food and good company. It was so great, I'm getting sad just typing about it. M didn't love the ocean, but she did love the sand. And Leo did too by the amount he tried to eat!
























We surprised Madigan with a little early birthday celebration with a cake and a song. She was very surprised and still talks about it. She told her friend Paige: "Paige, I'm 4 now, but I'm still a little bit 3."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Just love the family picture on the beach and little Leo lounging in bed! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all :)

Beth said...

I love the picture of Madigan in the hat! I also lover her explanation of her age. You all look great.