Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sun Hat Season

(Okay a small disclaimer here: I only packed the camera to take a picture of M's new sweater vest I made her. It's the neighborly found here. It turned out adorable and she seems to really like it (she picked the colors with me). It took me about 2 months to make, but at least I finished it in time for Spring. It should fit her for a while too.)

Spring is finally here and Madigan wants to be outside every minute of the day. Last week we walked up to the duckpond. M and I fed the ducks until Leo woke up.
Madigan has had this 'bonnet' sun hat for a long time and it still fits. The way it's made it will probably fit next year too--- and then I'll have to find a pattern to make more. It's by FlapHappy, which must be pretty popular.... We have about 10 hats by this company, all from the thrift stores.... I picked Leo up 2 more a couple of months ago. He's wearing his too! Yay for sun hat weather!


1 comment:

Beth said...

The neighborly is adorable! I love the colors. And the kiddos are too cute in their hats.