the new Baby Mock, aka "Madigan's baby". The ultrasound was much quicker then with Madigan's and we only got these 2 pictures below.... I feel kind of jipped since we got tons of photos of Madigan (so starts the life of the second child). However, the baby looked healthy and everything seemed to look good. The baby was moving around quite a bit and the ultrasound tech has to "chase" it a bit for some of the measurements and pictures. The heartbeat was 133, it weighs 14 ounces and we're measuring 20 weeks, 4 days (should be 20 weeks, 2 days).

2 comments:
Baby Mock looks like he's growing away in there! I think it is going to be a boy, and now that we know baby is perfect I can say that! I suppose if it's Madigan's baby it better be a girl huh?! I can't wait to meet you baby Mock!!
Congrats Erin. So happy for you both!
-EEichler
Post a Comment