Friday, January 23, 2009

Pennsylvania Leg

There is no easy way to put a month's worth of pictures on this blog. So, below are a few of our trip to see Kyle's side of the family in Pennsylvania (weeks 2 and 3 of our 4 week road trip). The weather was very mild while we were there. Madigan has 2 cousins under 2 and she enjoyed some "play" with them. She also loved to spend time with the goats and help feed them pretzels.
We went to Hershey. PA-the home of Chocolate World and also hit a small North American zoo too.






Our 1st day in town, there was a family get together. I thought Madigan would wake up when I carried her in, but she took a good sized little nap on top of the table instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought of this moment yesterday and had to laugh. I'm glad you got a picture. She was out to the world!