....if Madigan is in charge of the water hose! We went to see the Forest Service fire truck and Smokey the Bear last Friday morning. Madigan wasn't very interested in any of it and just wanted to nap. She had a little bug last week and her eyes were very gooey and puffy. But she's fine now.
2 comments:
The Malisch's are back in Missoula for good now so if you head this way please call us and stop by and stay awhile:)
Hey Erin,
Traveling through MT and found myself wondering if you are still here. After about 5 minutes of searching online I found this blog. Your little family is beautiful! I'd love to hear about your life. Give a shout if you want. I'll be in/around Livingston & Missoula for a few days and then racing back home to Olympia, WA for my wedding.
Take care, and I hope all is well,
-Paul Johnson
360.556.1274
p.s. Does Jessica live in Missoula?
crazy.
Post a Comment