Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Well we've had a crazy last week or so. Madigan poked me in the eye while she was sleeping on Saturday night. After a trip to the ER the next morning, I found out she scratched the top layer of my cornea. They sent me home with Vicadin and eye drops and I had to see an eye doc twice this week. So the short news is that my eye is much better and is healing like it's supposed to. I have to continue my drops for a week and the night ointment for a month. I feel a 100% and I look normal too!

In other news, Kyle continues to work on Madigan's toddler bed. It should look like this when finished:
He is also going to make some matching cubes- table top height for Madigan with storage area inside...you'll see when he makes them I guess.
Madigan continues to be very confident and busy at home, but more reserved and quiet when out and about. Kyle says when we have another baby she will turn into a Daddy's girl, but I told him she'll always be a Mama's girl (I hope!). And no-no news of a new baby yet.
She's continuing to "talk" a lot and her favorite and most said word is definitely "doggie'. She also thinks that every animal "meows". I'll try to post some pictures this weekend.

No comments: