Thursday, December 6, 2007

walking on video!!

So I have been wanting to get a little digital camera that is capable of taking movies that I can post of this blog and have on the computer. And also one that is small and fits in your pocket. Our Nikon D50 is awesome, but it's pretty bulky. And the Olympus my parents got us in 2002 is so outdated and only 3 megapixels....
So, today we bought a new little tiny Olympus!!!! It's the size of a deck of cards and it's 7 megapixels. Plus it takes movies with sound.
So, below is the first couple of movies we took!! Stay tuned-lots of movies will be posted the next few days!





2 comments:

Beth said...

I bet she'll be running by the time I see her. She can chase Logan all over.

swaring79 said...

OH MY GOSH!! You didn't tell me she was WALKING! That's incredible. what a little complete person she is. I love the part where she shakes her head too. Too cute.

Look out, here comes trouble now. What a darling. Happy christmas and holidays and all that!