Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Overwhelming

Okay so I know I just posted like 10 new posts, but I had to do it so I am not buried with the next 100 pictures of our baby. We move into the new house this weekend (fingers crossed). Boy, these are the times you wished you lived near family-any family! I found a high school student to watch Madigan a few hours this weekend while we clean the place up and move. She'll be at the same house as us, but we just won't have to attend to her needs.
Madigan started Day Care this week too. So far it's going really well. She is such a good baby that we didn't have many worries going into it.
I started making baby food and it's soooo darn easy that I can't believe it took me this long! In the last couple of weeks Madigan has had broccoli, tofu, mango, plain yogurt (loves the yogurt!) and carrots. She's starting to communicate with us a lot more and we can tell exactly what she wants most of the time. She' is so un right now, it's hard to believe it can get any better.
Off to bed for another exhausting day tomorrow and the rest of this week. Send us your good thoughts that we get all moved and squared away:)

No comments: